After US Airstrike And Kills Guards Commander Iran Says “Foolish Escalation”

Iran’s secretary of state slammed the killing on Friday of Quds Force commander Qasem Soleimani as a dangerous escalation and warned the us would bear responsibility for the results .
“The US’ act of terrorism , targeting and assassinating General Soleimani… is extremely dangerous and a foolish escalation,” Mohammad Javad Zarif wrote on Twitter.

“The US bears responsibility for all consequences of its rogue adventurism,” he added.
Meanwhile, Iran’s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has vowed “severe revenge”.

Tehran on Friday summoned a politician from Swiss embassy, which represents US interests in Iran, to condemn the killing.

US President Donald Trump’s Re-election Campaign Says It Already Has At Least $100 Million To Spend

US President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign said that it began the New Year with quite $100 million within the bank.
The re-election campaign raised 46 million dollars within the fourth quarter of 2019, said a press release on Thursday, which also called it “the best fundraising quarter for the campaign within the 2020 election cycle”, reports Xinhua press agency .

That allowed the campaign to finish the 2019 civil year with $102.7 million in cash available , which raised a complete of $143 million throughout the year, consistent with the statement.

Trumps’s fundraising has outpaced his Democratic challengers.

Among the top-tier candidates, Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders reported raising $34.5 million within the fourth quarter of 2019, while South Bend , Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg said his campaign took in $24.7 million within the same time-frame .

Other Democratic presidential hopefuls, including former vice chairman Joe Biden, who is currently leading the sector in polls, haven’t announced their quarterly fundraising performances.

Meanwhile, Brad Parscale, the Trump 2020 campaign manager, on Thursday attributed the fundraising haul to a Democrat-led impeachment case against Trump.

“Democrats and therefore the refore the media are during a sham impeachment frenzy and the president’s campaign only got bigger and stronger,” Parscale said.

Trump, who is spending the vacations together with his family in Florida, is scheduled to return to Washington this weekend as a Senate trial of his impeachment looms.

On December 18, Democrat-controlled House of Representatives impeached Trump for abuse of power and obstruction of Congress.

Trump has denied any wrongdoing and has described the impeachment as an attempt to nullify his 2016 victory and undercut his re-election campaign.

After US Killed Iran’s Powerful Commander, Iran Says “Severe Revenge” Awaits

Iran said its arch enemy the us bore responsibility for the results after killing one among its top commanders, Qasem Soleimani, in an air strike Friday on Baghdad airport.
Iran’s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei warned of “severe revenge” for “the criminals who bloodied their foul hands together with his blood”, and vowed that “God willing, his work and his path won’t be stopped”.

The Revolutionary Guards confirmed the commander of its Quds Force had been killed by US forces in Baghdad, with secretary of state Mohammad Javad Zarif slamming the move as “foolish” and denouncing it as a “dangerous escalation”.

“The Revolutionary Guards announces that the fantastic commander of Islam, haj Qasem Soleimani, following a lifetime of servitude, was martyred in an attack by America on Baghdad airport this morning,” said a press release read out on state television.

The channel said the attack was administered by US helicopters.

A black ribbon was displayed on the screen and a photograph montage was shown with images of Soleimani smiling and praying, as Khamenei also declared three days of mourning.

Soleimani was one among the foremost popular figures in Iran and seen as a deadly adversary by America and its allies.

State television interrupted its regular programming to detail the commander’s achievements within the region, pointing to several times he “foiled” US plans.

The Islamic republic’s top security body called an emergency meeting over the attack.

“In a couple of hours, a unprecedented meeting of the Supreme National Security Council are going to be held to review the murderous attack on the vehicle of General Soleimani in Baghdad that cause his martyrdom,” ISNA quoted its secretariat spokesman Keyvan Khosravi as saying.

The foreign ministry also summoned a politician from Swiss embassy in Tehran, which represents US interests in Iran, to “strongly protest” the killing, consistent with a tweet by ministry spokesman Abbas Mousavi.

“The US’ act of terrorism , targeting and assassinating General Soleimani… is extremely dangerous and a foolish escalation,” Zarif wrote on Twitter.

“The US bears responsibility for all consequences of its rogue adventurism,” he added.

In a statement, the foreign ministry said the us would buy the “atrocity”.

“The malice and stupidity of America’s terrorist forces in assassinating General Soleimani, this hero martyr and therefore the leader of combatting terrorism and extremism, will definitely further empower the tree of resistance within the region and therefore the world,” it said.

The ministry said it might “use all its political legal and international capacities to enact the choices of the Supreme National Security Council to form the murderous and terrorist regime of America account this clear atrocity.”

Zarif and his top deputies were in an urgent meeting at the ministry as of 07:00 AM (0330 GMT) to assess things , spokesman Abbas Mousavi said during a tweet.

A former head of the Guards said also revenge would be exacted on the us for Soleimani’s death.

“Soleimani joined his martyr brothers but we’ll exact terrible vengeance upon America,” Mohsen Rezai, who currently heads the Expediency Council, wrote on Twitter.

Tehran-based analyst Mohammad Marandi said the US has “declared war” against Iran and Iraq, and “it’s best for westerners to evacuate countries like UAE and Iraq immediately”.

“By assassinating General Soleimani & Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, both high ranking military officials, Trump has declared war against the soldiers of both Iran & Iraq. it’s best for all americans to go away the region immediately. US occupiers are going to be forced to go away Iraq.”

Chief Minister of Assam Says “Not A Single Person From Bangladesh Will Enter Due To New Citizenship Law”

Assam Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal today said that the citizenship regulation did no longer encourage fresh influx from Bangladesh, however those who fled the neighbouring united states of america and moved to the kingdom a long time ago because of religious persecution would be capable of practice for Indian citizenship.

Allaying fears of the kingdom’s indigenous population, who are cautious that the law could threaten their identity, Mr Sonowal stated “no longer a single person of Bangladesh will get to go into Assam thru Citizenship Amendment Act”. “Only those human beings who have been residing in Assam for many years having fled non secular persecution in Bangladesh could be capable of apply for Indian citizenship,” he told reporters at a press meet in Guwahati.

Once the procedure of filing packages for citizenship is over, a list of the claimants would be published, the leader minister stated. The variety would be “negligible”, he insisted. “It is sure that granting of citizenship can not have any effect on our social construct. Clause 6 of the Assam Accord offers constitutional, legislative and administrative safeguards to protect, keep and sell the cultural, social, linguistic identification and background of the Assamese human beings,” he said.

Appealing human beings to preserve calm and not get swayed by “misinformation”, Mr Sonowal stated his authorities could always work for their fine interests. “I have invited the leaders of anti-citizenship law agitation for talks across the desk as I believe this is the best manner forward. I believe, together, we chalk out a solution… the whole thing is possible,” he added.

Mahindra & Mahindra Executive Chairman Anand Mahindra Withdraw From April 1

Industrialist Anand Mahindra on Friday announced his decision to step down as executive chairman of the group from April 1, 2020. With impact from April 1, Mr Mahindra will be non-government chairman of the Mahindra & Mahindra board, the automobile maker stated in a statement. Mahindra & Mahindra said some of key leaders could be retiring over the subsequent fifteen months, giving info of key adjustments in its top control going forward.

The exchange within the-organization’s top management turned into in tandem with market regulator Sebi’s guidelinesand could further enhance the independence of the board, Mahindra & Mahindra stated. “This plan displays M&M’s intensity of control skills and will make sure continuity in phrases of culture, values, governance and operational effectiveness,” said Mr Mahindra at the same time as pronouncing the modifications.

M&M also stated coping with director Pawan Goenka might be re-certain as managing director and CEO with effect from the equal day. There can be no change in any reporting relationships due to this redesignation, it added. “In my new position, I see myself because the conscience keeper of the Mahindra Group, as the custodian of its values and the watchdog of the pastimes of its shareholders,” he added. As non-executive chairman, Mr Mahindra will function a mentor and sounding board for the handling director on troubles to be provided to the board, especially inside the regions of strategic planning, threat mitigation and external interface, the agency stated.

He also stated the organisation’s inner audit unit will continue to document to him. “I will continue to workout oversight via the board,” Mr Mahindra added. Mr Mahindra will also be available to provide comments to the managing director on key problems going through the organization, the organization added. Mr Goenka will retain as chairman of institution enterprise SsangYong Motors’ board until his retirement. After Mr Goenka’s retirement on April 1, 2021, Anish Shah may be given the role of managing director and CEO from the subsequent day, consistent with the organisation statement.

Unnao Case: Kuldeep Sengar attains Life In Jail

A Delhi court docket awarded life imprisonment to former BJP MLA Kuldeep Singh Sengar on Friday for raping a lady in Unnao, Uttar Pradesh, in 2017. The four-time expelled BJP legislator will stay in jail for the the rest of his lifestyles. “This court does notlocate any mitigating circumstance.

Sengar became public servant and betrayed people’s faith,” District Judge Dharmesh Sharma saidat the same time as declining the plea for lenient technique in sentencing him. Kuldeep Sengar has been additionally ordered to deposit Rs 25 lakh within a month; Rs 10 lakh of with a purpose to be paid as repayment to the rape survivor. Failure to deposit the amount, the courtroom warned, will cause seizure of assets to make surecompensation is furnished to the family.

The court had on Monday convicted Sengar for rape underneath the Indian Penal Code and the POCSO Act. The co-accused Shashi Singh, who allegedly took the minor to Sengar, has been acquitted on “benefit of the doubt”. The case became being heard on a dailybasis at Delhi’s Tis Hazari courtbecause August 5 after it became transferred to Delhi from a Lucknow courtroomon the Supreme Court’s directions.

Sengar, a four-time BJP MLA from Bangermau in Unnao district, changed into expelled from the party in August 2019.

IPL Auction 2020: Irfan Pathan’s Message To Yusuf On Twitter

Yusuf Pathan turned into amongst some massive names that went unsold within the IPL auction 2020 that changed into held on Thursday in Kolkata. Yusuf Pathan, who changed into released by way of the SunRisers Hyderabad franchise, had a base charge of Rs 1 crore in the IPL auction 2020, however determined no takers with maximum teams deciding onto go after young gamers.

Irfan Pathan took to Twitter to pen a special message for his older brother, saying: “Small hiccups would not define your career,you have been tremendous via out. A actual healthy winner. Love you constantly Lala.” SunRisers Hyderabad had determined to permit go of Yusuf Pathan. The franchise adopted a youth-friendly technique in the IPL public sale, no longer going for the massive names, as an alternative buying five all-rounders out of the seven players they picked in Kolkata.

Barring Mitchell Marsh and Fabian Allen, SunRisers Hyderabad went after the younger weapons with the likes of Virat Singh, Priyam Garg, Abdul Samad, Sanjay Yadav and Bavanaka Sandeep benefitting from the Hyderabad’s strategy. Yusuf Pathan had a nightmare outing in the 2019 IPL season. The all-rounder played 10 matches, scoring a complete of simply forty runs at a median of 13.33 with a excessive rating of 16 not out.

He bowled simply six balls in the entire season, going wicket less. The older of the Pathan brothers had struggled in 2018 as well wherein he performed 15 fits in a season wherein SunRisers Hyderabad finished runners-up. Yusuf had scored 260 runs at a median of 28.88, failing to hit even a unmarried half-century whilst selecting up a solitary wicket.

The IPL auction 2020 became dominated by Australians with Pat Cummings turning into the most steeply-priced overseas buy ever within the history of the league by means of fetching a whopping Rs 15.50 crore bid from two-time champions Kolkata Knight Riders.

Programme on Professional Skills Development Of ICAI’s In Jaipur Rescheduled

ICAI’s Professional Skills Development programme scheduled to be held at “ICAI Bhawan” Chosla, Tehsil Chaksu, Jaipur, for 4 weeks, has been rescheduled. The programme will now be performed from January 6 till February 2 with the aid of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).

“Due to unavoidable circumstances, Board of Studies has rescheduled coming near near batch of ICAI Four Weeks Residential Programme on Professional Skills Development from 6th January, 2020 to 2d February, 2020 at Centre of Excellence, Jaipur (Batch was in advance scheduled from 16th December, 2019 to twelfth January, 2020),” stated the Chartered Accountants (CA) career regulator, ICAI, in a notice.

The programme, for which best male applicants are eligible, is for those who’ve exceeded Chartered Accountancy / Intermediate/ IPCC/ PCC/ PE – II Examination. Those who are pursuing last years of articleship education or completed Articleship training also are eligible to enroll in the course. The programme focuses on improvement of verbal exchange skills, private qualities, interpersonal and teamwork abilties, trouble solving abilties and leadership skills of CAs.

Participants must deposit Rs 48,000 for the residential programme. Top 10 rank holders, of the Professional Competence Examination (PCE)/ Integrated Professional Competence Examination (IPCE)/ Intermediate and Final Examination powerful from November 2010 examination onwards, are exempted from paying the fees. The programme includes class/ group discussion, management games, role plays, simulation sporting activities and case studies.

For Past Bigoted Language Singer Camila Cabello Apologizes

Pop singer Camila Cabello is apologizing for beyond racist language she used on social media. The Grammy-nominated singer wrote on Wednesday that she is sorry for the use of offensive and hurtful words on social media as a teen, and now that she is 22, she has grown up. “When I become younger, I used language that I’m deeply ashamed of and will regret forever,” Cabello shared in a lengthy social media post.

“I turned into uneducated and ignorant and once I became aware about the history and the burden and the proper meaning behind this terrible and hurtful language, I changed into deeply embarrassed i ever used it.” The former Fifth Harmony singer has been accused of the usage of racial comments in now deleted Tumblr accounts. This week social media users posted screenshots of Cabello’s antique and offensive posts, forcing the performer to difficulty an apology.

As much as I wish I could, I can’t go back in time and change things I stated inside the past. But after you know higher, you do better and that’s all I can do,” she continued. Cabello’s hits include “Havana” and “Señorita” with Shawn Mendes. She launched a brand new album early this month. She closed her statement pronouncing she could use her platform to “talk out approximately injustice and inequality.” “I’ll preserve doing that,” she wrote. “I can’t say enough how deeply sorry and ashamed I feel, and I make an apology again from the lowest of my heart.”

Virat Kohli is in Forbes List in India

With Rs 252.seventy two crore in annual profits, India’s ace cricketer Virat Kohli has grow to be the first sportsman to advantage the pinnacle spot within the Forbes India listing in view that its inception. Bollywood celebrity Salman Khan, who had ruled on the top for the previous 3 years, slipped right down to the third role in 2019.

The 2019 Forbes India Celebrity one hundred List scores had been based on estimates of profits thru professions and endorsements of celebrities and estimates in their fame. The period under attention is from October 1, 2018 to September 30, 2019. Kohli crowned the listing thanks to match fees, the BCCI relevant contract, brand endorsements and a massive-figure rate for each backed Instagram post.

In fact, his estimated income — of Rs 252.seventy two crore — constitutes 6.57 percent of the total income — Rs 3,842.94 crore — of the top 100 celebrities for the yr. Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar, who starred in “Kesari”, “Mission Mangal” and “Housefull 4” this year and is also looking forward to the discharge of “Good Newwz” later in December, jumped one spot to the second rank, with total profits of Rs 293.25 crore, a leap of 58.51 according to cent from the previous yr. Salman completed the pinnacle three, with Rs 229.25 crore in earnings within the period below attention for the list.

Superstar Shah Rukh Khan climbed his manner back into the Top 10 in 2019 list led by emblem endorsements-no matter his last outing “Zero” failing to create an effect on the container office. SRK’s estimated profits at Rs 124.38 crore, were 27 percent decrease than within the 2018’s list. “Gully Boy” actress Alia Bhatt broke into the Top 10 at the Forbes India Celebrity 100 list on the eighth spot followed via Deepika Padukone at number 10 — the primary time ever that two ladies are inside the Top 10.

There are thirteen celebrities from the South this 12 months (down from 15 in 2018) but their contribution to the cumulative profits of the to pone hundred has improved to 12.57 per cent from 11.26 per cent inside the previous year. “The inevitability of such lists being dominated by using men, which itself tells a story of the lack of pay parity throughout genders in every neighborhood film enterprise and in each sport.

In cricket, a whopping Rs 6.five crore separates top messengers from the ladies in relation to the central contract. But on the subject of performance, there’s no gap,” stated Brian Carvalho, Editor, Forbes India. There are 30 ladies at the list this year, up from 17 in 2018.